Would you like to volunteer at Latitude 2012? The Union of UEA students has negotiated a contract for 30 volunteers to work at Latitude from Weds 11th to Monday 16th July.
What do you get out of it?
- Free admission to Latitude.
- Free camping in the staff campsite.
- Free evenings to have fun and enjoy the festival.
- The experience of being part of the workings of a great Festival.
- The chance to meet and network with Festival Republic Staff
What would you have to do?
We have been asked to support this year’s festival in two different ways.
- Helpful Assistant Teams (HAT teams)
The HAT’s will be based in the main campsites at the festival, and their role will be to provide members of the pubic with information about the event and to answer any of their enquiries. The team will be operational between 2pm and 8pm on Thursday, and then 8am to 8pm Friday to Sunday and from 8am – 2pm Monday to deal with any questions as people leave.
We will also be looking for some supervisors to co-ordinate the teams on site and to be the main contact with festival staff.