The 48 page paper is published fortnightly by a team of over 30 editors and hundreds of writers, making it one of the largest societies on campus – and always on the lookout for new members to help lend a hand.
This summer, Concrete have redesigned their website, so that they can publish even more content online. New features include:
- The Feed. This runs down the side of the site, displaying all the latest articles. It’s a great way to stay up-to-date and find the freshest content.
- Comments galore. You can now sign in through Twitter, Facebook or WordPress to comment (or enter your details the old fashioned manual way). You can also reply to comments directly and get notified when somebody replies to you.
- Sharing. At the top of each article are buttons to post what you’re reading to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. Tell the web.
- Digital edition. Read the print version online from the comfort of your own room.
- Meet the team. Read more about the editors, get their contact details, pitch them ideas, take a long walk on a sandy beach together.
You can see it all here.
Concrete will be at SocMart during Welcome Week, and will have their annual Big Meet a couple of days later, where you can sign up to the sections you’re most interested in writing for.
See you there!