This Wednesday (13th November) Bright Futures boss and graduate recruitment expert is coming to UEA to give you his insights on the graduate job market.
He will be covering:
- The graduate market – how tough is it really?
- The importance of preparation
- Where to look for the jobs – on and off line
- What to include on your CV & how to use your time at university to make sure that your CV is jam-packed with what recruiters want to see!
- How to cope with online application forms
How to stand out in Telephone Interviews (And the questions you’ll be asked!)
- Competency based Interviews – What they are and the types of answers that recruiters are looking for – you can be totally prepared for these.
- Ability / Psychometric tests – how to pass them
- Assessment centres – what to expect
Get ahead of the game and come along!!!
This event is FREE for members and £2 for non-members, or for £1.50 extra sign up for the year!
7.30pm in Congregation Hall.