The Business of Jewellery with NatWest, Craft Central & CENTA at The City Business Library
Wednesday 29th January 2014, 5.45 – 8.30pm
Are you starting a jewellery business, thinking about it or just need some ideas to make your enterprise more successful for the future?
Hear a series of industry experts talking on a range of topics to help your label succeed in the market jewellery today!
- Research your market – Catherine Cable, Key Note
- Being realistic – Sally Leonard, CENTA
- Case study – Ayshe Brandts, brandts jewellery
- Legal considerations – James W. Laidler, GRM Law
- Having a stand at a tradeshow – Aldyth Crowther
Discover how the City Business Library and these other organisations can help you:
CENTA; Companies House; Craft Central; Creative Islington; Design Trust; GRM Law; Holts Academy of Jewellery; Intellectual Property Office; Key Note; London Jewellery School; Mastered; NatWest Bank; Portobello Business Centre; StartUp Loans London
Network with other like-minded people over a drink and Tsuru sushi.
Admission is £10.
Places are limited so early booking is essential.